Currently reading some results regarding complex numbers, the proof of which involves a radius term , euler’s notation , and the splitting of a complex number . So finding terms like and even is doing my nut. This is in a printed book too, so it’s not a bad e-book translation error.
On the other hand, posting this did teach me how to define roman-style functions in without
\operatorname (which WordPress doesn’t support on their hosted blogs). If anyone cares, it’s
- Has buffer protection become second-nature?
- Why Derren Brown’s “Assassin” made me uncomfortable
- Bruce Willis Is A Ghost
- Inception for geeks
- iPhone 4 versus duct tape
- My brain hurts.
- Deviating standards: epilogue
- Deviating standards
- Replace the touchscreen with paper, and this could take off…
- The Darker Side of Science